SCAR TISSUE
The Comic Book

[Current Issue]
^ Current Issue ^

 PREVIEWS
 
 NEWS
 
 CREATORS
 
 FORUM
 
 STORE
 


Dial R Studios



     
   


N E W S

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My interview at wordballoon.com

It's my first comic-related interview! Coming from the show floor at Wizard World Chicago. I share the segment with Andrew Pepoy(The Freshmen) and Jeff Amano(Beckett Comics). Pretty good company, I think!

Check it out:
http://wordballoon.com/WIZARD05.html

John Siuntres is a really great guy that I've met a couple of times now at shows. John does some great interviews and I'm quickly becoming addicted to his site. I was honored to be asked to do this.

Check out the rest of wordballon.com, including an interview with Ronin Studio's own Shane Welker, writer of the gangster crime thriller Shylock.

Enjoy!
-Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This news report was brought to you by:


Copyright © and TM 2005, All Rights Reserved.

 
 
Back to top